Due to the ongoing pandemic we have stepped up precautionary measures at the Ascott Hotel for the safety of our valued guests and staff. We take the utmost care to ensure that every stay with us will be safe, clean and comfortable.
The measures the Ascott Hotel has put in place based on Government guidelines are:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of all guest rooms
- Frequent sanitisation of high contact points i.e door handles, banisters,bathrooms etc
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact points
- Staff equipped with masks and gloves
- Regular staff training and updating of ongoing advice
During your stay we will keep you updated on the latest local guidelines which are changing constantly.
Social distancing continues to be recommended and required in public settings and we have adjusted our common areas to help guests adhere to these guidelines:
- Social distancing markers
- Contactless check in
- Individual guest sealed welcome information package with keys, directions etc which have all been sanitised
We will continue to adjust our food safety recommendations for breakfast to comply with the latest health and safety standards.
We can assure you that your safety and the safety of our staff is of paramount importance to the Ascott Hotel and we will continually monitor Government advice and adjust our procedures accordingly.